.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Craft Room, Shoes and Mylah

Could it get more random than that? (pssst!Elephants have 4 elbows!)


I am in the middle of changing one of the spare bedrooms
 (1 of 2) into a craft room. Otherwise it was just empty. Yes empty. Not full of junk, not a storage room, but empty. So here is the start. I have alot more planned, but this is it for now! Check it out!






I have only ever owned 1 pair of tennis shoes in my entire life! I am a heels kinda girl. Even my crocs have chunk heels. This weekend I did it.... I bought some gym shoes. Our gym membership has been on freeze for the summer since we are out of town almost every week. It starts back up in September, and I am READY!






With my camera out tonight, little (or not so) Mylah Helen wanted her pic taken. 
We call her our "Lane Bryant model!" (that's a bigger girls store it you are not familiar)




Have a great week!


P.S.                                       I put a big, chunk streak of
SCREAMING PINK in my hair! Pics to come! ;-)

1 comment:

Amy Smith said...

I didn't realize Mylah had gotten so chunky! :) I remember her as a skinny puppy :).
I love the bag idea for your craft stuff. It looks so nice for just being Ziplock bags.