
A wise woman once said, "How will it happen?"
By going out and doing it, thats how!
I am placing one foot in front of the other and I am determined to move onward.
One foot in front of the other...and soon you'll be walking out the door.
New adventures await me, I have come so far.
I have my support system in place, and for once I am making the time to get better, rid myself of anxiety and all its cousins.
The 2 "f's" of the New Year have more meaning than ever.
Father.
Friends.
Forgiveness.
And a new one.....Find myself, find a new me, find the old me.
Find!
By going out and doing it, thats how!
I am placing one foot in front of the other and I am determined to move onward.
One foot in front of the other...and soon you'll be walking out the door.
New adventures await me, I have come so far.
I have my support system in place, and for once I am making the time to get better, rid myself of anxiety and all its cousins.
The 2 "f's" of the New Year have more meaning than ever.
Father.
Friends.
Forgiveness.
And a new one.....Find myself, find a new me, find the old me.
Find!
No comments:
Post a Comment